We had placed an order for Hudson 3 piece sofa (Inovice number 311261) from Furniture Mart. We had delivery issues based on the fact that the time for delivery was not followed, and caused great inconvenience.

Delivery personnel had a bad attitude and were extremely rude to me and my family members. My wife and I were not around but the delivery personnel insisted and delivered the furniture in the presence my old parents who cannot see and communicate properly. After delivery of the items, I found out that my new wooden floors were scratched and damaged in the delivery process, and the metal legs of the furniture were missing the protective plastic parts, which made the furniture unstable and unsafe and probably caused the damage. We immediately followed up with customer service who was also rude and disclaimed the issues initially.

We went back and forth with the customer service several times with them agreeing to fix the broken furniture and the damaged floor. After agreeing to fix the issue, we waited almost a month for the follow up but no response or action were taken from furniture mart. They have not even heeded to Better Business Bureau for this issue.

We urge all the customers to be careful about conducting business, which has extremely bad customer service, inability to provide value for money, and have no ethical or moral standards, since they have not followed up on their verbal promise. We plan to take legal action against this company soon if this matter is not resolved.

Review about: Furniture Mart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged furniture, damage to our property, extremely poor service from delivery personnel and customer care.

Preferred solution: Replace the damaged wooden floors, refund or replace the damaged furniture, and compensation for inconvenience.

Comments